1 box (22.5 oz.) brownie mix
1½ cups chopped SNICKERS® Bars
1 1/2 cups dark chocolate fudge frosting
1 cup vanilla frosting
⅔ cup M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies
Resealable plastic bag
1 9 x 13-inch pan(s)
1. Prepare brownies according to the package instructions (for cake brownies).
2. Fold SNICKERS® Bars into batter before transferring it to a foil-lined 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
3. Bake according to the package directions. To check if ready, insert a toothpick 2 inches from the edge of the pan. If it comes out clean, the brownies are ready.
4. Remove from oven, transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely.
5. Remove the brownie from the pan by loosening it from the sides, and then lift it out of the pan and place on a flat surface.
6. Spread the top of the brownie with the chocolate fudge frosting. Cut into 2-inch squares (4 lines x 6 lines).
7. Put vanilla frosting into a resealable plastic bag and snip a hole in the corner. Using the picture as a guide, make a skull shape on top of each brownie, by squeezing a large circle of frosting above a smaller circle of frosting, and then piping two crossed bones in front of each skull. Use M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies for the eyes and mouth. Transfer the brownies from the foil to a platter or waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.