Spooky-Side Up - Halloween Breakfast
How to Make It:
1. Toast an English muffin.
2. Put a sunny-side up egg on one muffin half and a cooked sausage patty on the other.
3. Use ketchup to make the egg eye appear bloodshot and to create a pupil in the middle of the sausage patty.
4. Place a pepperoncini below the English muffins for the nose.
5. Cut strips of red sweet pepper for the hair and arrange above the muffin halves.
6. Crisscross two pieces of bacon for the mouth.
7. Add a pinch of black pepper in the middle of the egg yolk to simulate a pupil.